Hello again, I figured I'd update this while I had a minute, and so I will. Tomorrow I have a poetry competition(in French) so hopefully God willing that'll go well. Please, don't be offended by the use of God, I just was raised to say God willing for things in the future, because according to my religion it should be done. I'm not saying anyone else should, nor am I trying to preach. Okay, done with the little spiel, let's continue. I'm supposed to wear something "Egyptian looking," Since my poem is Osiris ou la fuite en Egypte. After much searching, I found a Nefertiti necklace. I have lots of pharaonic stuff, but it's all silver(my mom took the gold to wherever, who even knows) or white gold, and my skirt is gold, so that did me no good. Oh well, we'll deal and hopefully it'll be okay. To explain the subject line, it has nothing to do with this post so much as it does having that song stuck in my head. I remember having La Bamba stuck in my head, oof, that one wouldn't get out. (para bailar la bamba se necesita una poca de gracia... shutting up, right) Well, not really too much else is happenin in these parts, our lives are pretty boring. It's bizarrely summer-y, even though it's only April, and I live in the Northeast:) Well, tha's okay. I was getting so tired of sweaters and my shearling boots, this is such a welcome change. Gotta love global warming, huh? Maybe not, but you get it(hopefully).
Au revoirs mes cheries!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment